It's so simple -- we deliver specially constructed shredding bags for you to use at home as needed. Then you can shred documents and paperwork at your own pace. Call us when you fill up the secured shred bags, and we'll stop by to pick them up and deliver new ones to you. We take the bags to our warehouse and handle all the secured destruction details for you!
Shred Documents At Home!
Now you can prevent Identity Theft safely at home! Paper Cut's offers a simple do-it-yourself program that can assist you in safeguarding all of your personal or business data in the convenience of your own home! Try our no hassle, easy-to-use SHReD @ My HoME Service.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS to Assist
with SOCIAL DISTANCING
To assist you with proper “social distancing” efforts, we are featuring special savings with a DISCOUNT OFFER on our popular SHReD @ My HoME™ bag service. This allows you to fill up our secured layer bags that we ship to you with your unwanted documents on your own schedule. The bags can be sealed up after you fill them at your location as needed. We will then shred your full sealed bags either at your location or at our facility.
SPECIAL SEAL 'N SHRED COLLECTION BAGS
- Dimensions HxWxD: 21"x13.5"x5.5"
- Capacity: 6 US Dry Gallons
- Weight Capacity: 15 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 1 Banker Box capacity
- Dimensions HxWxD: 28.5"x13.5"x8.5"
- Capacity: 12 US Dry Gallons
- Weight Capacity: 35 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 2 Banker Boxes capacity
- Lightweight and easy to store - perfect for use at home or office
- Adhesives made from 100% biodegradable potato starch
- Ideal for use to purge overflow from old files
- Made from cultivated older trees, which absorb less carbon dioxide and produce less oxygen than younger trees
- Allows you to handle document shredding at your own pace
- Shredding equipment friendly -- we just shred the entire sealed bag!
- Available in two sizes -- Standard (21") and Large (28")
- You control how often you receive bags and when we pick them up
An Easy 3-Step Process
STEP 1: Sign-Up Online
First, SIGN-UP HERE to register for this convenient service at your home or office. This lets you stay more in control of your shredding needs. Simply alert us when your bags are full and ready to be shredded. We'll then pick up the bags and shred them offsite in our secure warehouse. It's simple and easy. And you can choose from several subscription options, including pay-as-you-go or an annual subscription.
STEP 2: Shredding Bags
After you have sign up for our SHReD @ My HoME service, we'll deliver to you one or more shreddable, environmentally friendly Document Security Bags to use as needed. You can then start filling up in the safety and convenience of your own home of office. Simply add your documents into the bag for shredding, then seal it up when it's full.
STEP 3: Monthly Email
We'll automatically send you an "opt-in" monthly email notifying you when a Paper Cut's Shredding Truck will be in your area. Simply respond back to confirm with us that you are ready for a shredding pick-up. On the day of service, we'll send you an email to help you locate the truck on a map online as it travels closer to your home.
What To Shred:
Types of items that you should put into your Personal Security Bag include:
- Credit card offers
- Insurance notices
- Financial statements
- Paycheck stubs
- Medical benefit notices
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Why SHReD @ HoME Works
- Convenient evening and Saturday collection times
- Shreddable, environmentally-friendly Security bags
- Routine eMails when a Paper Cuts Truck will be near your home
- Ability to view your items shredded right at your home
- Shredding Trucks staffed by our NAID-certified professionals
- All for around 40 cents per day
New Shreddable Bags
Our Mobile Shredding trucks come right to your door when it is most convenient for your schedule. This allows you to see the power of Paper Cut's SHReD @ My HoME service in action when we shred your sealed Security Bag. When we're done, we'll provide you with a new shreddable Security Bag to fill up for the next time.
Right To Your Door
Once your shreddable Seal 'N Shred collection bags are full, let us know and we will arrange a visit to your home. We will bring you new bags to use, and either shred the bags in front of you at your home, or shred them offsite at our warehouse. Paper Cuts then brings the destroyed materials back to our recycling facility to completely recycle the shredded bag and its contents.